Best Spray Bedliners - DIY AND Dealers
Rhino Linings, Line-X and Scorpion Coatings Alternative for Bedliner DealershipsFlexible Lining Systems is an international spray linings and coatings company. Unique protective function is our specialty:
- truck beds and trailers
- dump trucks
- shoots and hoppers
- waterscapes and koi ponds
- agricultural and industrial coatings
- boat/marine coatings
- shop, factory, showroom
- garage floors
- roof/insulation coatings
Learn about our Industrial Floors | Marine | Pond Lining The perfect low-cost solution to bedliner names such as Rhino, Line-X and Scorpion Coatings. We provide higher quality spray liner materials in conjunction with a lower cost per square foot. This simple formula with variable textures and crystal clear formula provide a basic answer to complex systems of our competition with their many limitations.
Dealer Satisfaction = ROI
Flexible Lining Systems is dedicated to dealer satisfaction, on-site job support and DIY customers. Our support team:
- 24/7 on-site training, application & sales support (Experienced professional applicators)
- The only lifetime transferable warranty
- Targeting: All brands of Bedliner, vehicles and non-auto
- competition like StonHard, Carboline and Sierra Stone
- Effective cable TV, radio & print media advertizing; high-ranking web builds
With fast, friendly, knowledgeable support and our outstanding materials, we continue to be the best solution to your lining and coating needs. Ask Spray-Lining distributors and dealers many of whom, aside from Rhino Linings & Line-X (the first two bed liner names), are disenchanted clients of companies such as Ultimate Linings, Extreme Liners, Scorpion Coatings, and Speedliner; and other DIY liners such as Grizzly Grip, Durabak, and What A Liner (Chiri Enterprise Inc.).
Highest Quality Spray Bed Liner & Lowest Cost Industrial Grade Coating
With Spray-Lining you have more choices than larger manufactures such as Carboline, DuPont or PPG; Spray-Lining's professional services and dealership support leaves every other bedliner and coatings company in the DUST!!
Marketing - TV & Radio Commercials
|QwikLiner and Ultimate Linings does ZERO advertising. Ask Vortex Sprayliners if they will loan startup equipment. Ask them all!||Ask any Rhino Linings dealership if Rhino actually backs their warranty. In fact, ask any spray-on bedliner applicator if any vendor backs any warranty. We do - view our Warranty Page.|
Professional DIY Bedliner Through Spray-Lining Dealers
As a dealer, you can participate in our distributor program. This generates leads and extra income as part of our dealership incentive program.
Compare Us to Others- Als Liner: About a gallon of Scorpion in "kit" form. Our most "professional" comparison. Hopper gun is overpriced.
- Raptor:5 liters + an inferior undercoating gun also called a kit at about $100.00.
- Herculiner: 1 gallon of urethane with tiny roller - overpriced Wal-Mart product between $89 and $119.
- Duplicolor: made by, "A Sherman Williams Company" - not enough material for a truck bed.
The Spray-Lining DIY bedliner kitMeasuring up: One gallon of any material covers 16 sq ft at 100 mils (1/1000 inch). Quality truck bed liners require at least 100 mils in high stress areas (just under 1/8 inch). 1 gallon is nOT enough on an average truck bed of 65 sq ft.
- contains liquid parts + micro-solids for 2.3 gallons of rapid-curing product per bed
- covers 35 mils on verticals & 125 mils for rear of bed, fender wells and tailgate;
- the best hopper gun is included at lower price than ALL VENDORS
from $82 (15 beds) to $145 (1 bed)
No other DIY bed liner matches this grade or amount of material. Our dealerships provide these professional-grade DIY kits in addition to their higher-end, fully warranted dealer grade formula they apply.
Not very handy? Contact a Dealer | Call (855)545-4900 | email firstname.lastname@example.org