Pond Coatings - Koi Fish, Garden
Spray On Poly Pond Lining
- No Scratches and tears from large decorative items
- No Costly shipping expenses
- No Hard to deal with seams
- Form Fitting for superior finish
- Seamless installation means no leaks later on
- Easily repairable even under water
- Any volume, dimension is easy to handle
- Shop Our Pond Kits
Being experts in coatings, we have developed a professional grade diy coating that boasts similar specs as polyurea without the VOCs or isocyanates.
Articles on Koi Pond Design | Contact Us - firstname.lastname@example.org
- USDA approved for fish (koi and farm), water containment, food contact
- No VOC's (volatile organic compounds)
- Seamless, stops leeching, impermeable membrane
- Extremely flexible and abrasion resistant
Seal Tite Features
- Commercial and industrial job support
- New Construction, Re-Construction, Repair
- Any mil height can be achieved
- Alternative formulas for unique jobs or cost requirements
Support Services for your Pond
- Applicator support for all jobs from professional applicators
- On Site Support for large jobs (paid support option)
- Job Bid Support for Contractor
MaterialsPolyurea is a popular but very expensive coating for ponds and aquatic life containment.
Our Flexible Poly Hybrid is a lower priced solution that yields excellent results. Unsurpassed puncture resistance and long life span makes this an ideal material for the small or large DIY coating jobs.
Please call for more details - (877)891-8741
One of our Satisfied Customers
Spray Pond Liner - Koi pondsFish, plant and environmentally safe pond coatings for koi ponds, waterscapes (with waterfalls, streams, etc). Our high end SOFT non-toxic coating is completely VOC and isocyanate free so you can rest assured there will be no hazard to life you are introducing to your water scape project.
Spray-Lining pond systems are designed to be a one-time application with little or no maintenance. Compared to seamed drop in pond liners from firestone or other manufacturers, our lining system is superior.